Motorcycle Club News and Activities
Events: Check the motorcycle club calendar for all current events! Not all events will be posted here, so be sure to check the calendar. If you’d like to be added to the calendar for reminders, then drop the webmaster a note (requires using a Google account).
- September Meeting – Saturday, September 9th. The club breakfast meeting will once again be at Mae’s Cafe in Bath. See details below.
- MEMBERSHIP DUES: Membership is due January 1st, so you can pay your 2017 membership now with PayPal or a credit card on the Membership form. Everything you need to know about Membership can be found on the Membership page.
- Facebook Group Feed: For those that can’t get to the Facebook group or for a quick look at the activity, we now have a feed of the BMW RSM Facebook Group here. The forum no longer exists, so you can post and find member For Sale items on the Facebook group.
- Meeting Minutes: If you missed a meeting, you can catch up on business meeting discussions by reading the club meeting minutes on the Meeting Minutes page.
- PLEASE NOTE:. Please post updates to rides or questions on the BMW Riders of Southern Maine Facebook group page. Update requests sent to the webmaster could take several days to get posted and will not guarantee the notice will get out. The Facebook Group(s) are open for anybody to join and post. Contact the webmaster if you have difficulties.
- Be sure to join us on our Facebook group – AND be sure to POST! https://www.facebook.com/groups/BMWRSM
BMW Riders of Southern Maine meets on the first Saturday of every month. During the summer, we meet at a few different locations. Over the winter, we’ve been meeting more regularly at the Fairground Cafe at Topsham Fair Mall.
Next BMW Riders of Southern Maine Meeting:
September 9th 8:15AMMae’s Cafe in Bath.Directions: From the south, take Route 1 north to Bath Route 209 exit, as if you were going to Hermit Island. Rather than turning right at the stop sign – turn left and Mae’s is on your right (just back over the highway). There is parking along side the cafe and on parallel parking beside the court house on Court Street.
October 7th – TBA
Be sure to check out all the different information on our motorcycle club site. News updates can be found in the right column and on our News Blog page. Other things to watch are our BMW Riders of Southern Maine Forums and BMWRSM Gallery activity feeds that are found in the right column of the site. Click on any feed link and you’ll be taken directly to either the forums or the gallery. The latest minutes from our riders club meetings will be posting on the meeting minutes page.
Photos! Throughout the site you’ll find different photos and even slideshows posted. The slideshows come directly from our photo gallery. But, be patient as they do take a few moments more to load. Just about all photos on the site can be clicked on and will take you directly to the photo gallery.
The BMW Riders of Southern Maine calendar can also be viewed right in the site on the calendar page. You can also get a glimpse of the next few events in the calendar feed in the right column.
Enjoy the site and all the new features. If you’d like to contribute something, just drop us a note on the new contact page.
The BWM RSM Club Facebook Group News Feed
To see a full page of this feed, go to our Facebook Group News Feed page.