Motorcycle Club News and Activities
Events: Check the motorcycle club calendar for all current events! Not all events will be posted here, so be sure to check the calendar. If you’d like to be added to the calendar for reminders, then drop the webmaster a note (requires using a Google account).
- October Meeting / BBQ: Ken Gaudin and Leah Mahoney will be hosting a BBQ / picnic at their home in North Yarmouth on Saturday, October 1st. The picnic is in lieu of our regular monthly breakfast meeting and is free to club members. Here are the details: Arrive any time after 2 p.m. Food served about 4 p.m. BYOB (non alcoholic beverages will be provided); Side dishes are welcome; Want to spend the night? Bring your tent; The address is 321 New Gloucester Road, North Yarmouth; You must RSVP with Leah no later than Thursday, 9-22, at firstname.lastname@example.org so she knows how much food to purchase. Hope to see you there!
- Facebook Group Feed: For those that can’t get to the Facebook group or for a quick look at the activity, we now have a feed of the BMW RSM Facebook Group here. The forum no longer exists, so you can post and find member For Sale items on the Facebook group.
- DownEast Rally is over : TOur Rallymeister has been running the DownEast Rally for five (?) years and is stepping down this year. A debt of gratitude for David’s commitment to the club and the rally! Drop him a note from the contact page if you wish. For next year, we need another member to step up to run the rally. Learn more about the job from David or Scott. Remember, members, the rally doesn’t run without volunteers.
- MEMBERSHIP DUES: Membership is now overdue. Pay your 2016 membership now with PayPal or a credit card. Membership form. Everything you need to know about Membership can be found on the Membership page.
- DownEast Rally Volunteers: Thank you everyone who stepped up and volunteered to help in the organization, the preparation, and during the weekend!!!
- Meeting Minutes: If you missed the last meeting, or any of the past meetings, you can catch up on business meeting discussions by reading the club meeting minutes on the Meeting Minutes page.
- PLEASE NOTE:. Please post updates to rides or questions on the BMW Riders of Southern Maine Facebook group page. Update requests sent to the webmaster could take several days to get posted and will not guarantee the notice will get out. The Facebook Group(s) are open for anybody to join and post. Contact the webmaster if you have difficulties.
- Be sure to join us on our Facebook group – AND be sure to POST! https://www.facebook.com/groups/BMWRSM
- BMW Riders of Southern Maine meets on the first Saturday of every month. During the summer, we meet at a few different locations. Over the winter, we’ve been meeting more regularly at the Fairground Cafe at Topsham Fair Mall.
Next BMW Riders of Southern Maine Meeting:
October 1st – BBQ at 4:00PM
Leah & Ken’s
North Yarmouth, ME
More details to be announced
Be sure to check out all the different information on our motorcycle club site. News updates can be found in the right column and on our News Blog page. Other things to watch are our BMW Riders of Southern Maine Forums and BMWRSM Gallery activity feeds that are found in the right column of the site. Click on any feed link and you’ll be taken directly to either the forums or the gallery. The latest minutes from our riders club meetings will be posting on the meeting minutes page.
Photos! Throughout the site you’ll find different photos and even slideshows posted. The slideshows come directly from our photo gallery. But, be patient as they do take a few moments more to load. Just about all photos on the site can be clicked on and will take you directly to the photo gallery.
The BMW Riders of Southern Maine calendar can also be viewed right in the site on the calendar page. You can also get a glimpse of the next few events in the calendar feed in the right column.
Enjoy the site and all the new features. If you’d like to contribute something, just drop us a note on the new contact page.
The BWM RSM Club Facebook Group News Feed
To see a full page of this feed, go to our Facebook Group News Feed page.