With 23 members in attendance, Vice President Don Kent brought the meeting at Peppercorn restaurant to order for July 11, 2015.
- Minutes from June’s meeting were distributed for attendees review
- Club accounts presented and accepted
- Membership has reached 100 for the first time!
- 15 new members this year
- No report
- Good turnout, good weather
- 195 attended, only 4 no shows
- Sold out
- Longest commute; 2200 miles (Colorado)
- Next to longest commute; 2150 miles (Arkansas)
- Costs for camping are set in December, cost will be going up for next year
- This year camping was $35.00 per night $9.00 pp.
- Kelp shed charge $800.00 plus tax
- State of Maine has a lodging tax on campgrounds.
- Next year Memorial Day is late, TBD if the rally will be held the weekend before or after.
- Tom is looking into optional campgrounds with access to a kitchen/dining for rally meals
The Blood Drive
- 17 donors
- Feedback; it went off well
- Do we want to do it again next year?
- Concerns; short 1 phlebotomist, which resulted in long wait periods to donate.
Motion to Adjourn
A motion to adjourn was made and seconded.
Until Next Time, Respectfully submitted Sandy Peabody