With 16 members in attendance, Vice President Don Kent brought the meeting to order for September 12, 2015.
October 3 – Monthly meeting Fair Grounds Café Topsham, ME 8:30 start
November 7 – Monthly meeting Fair Grounds Café Topsham, ME 8:30 start
December 5 – Monthly meeting Fair Grounds Café Topsham, ME 8:30 start
May 2016 – Downeast Rally
July, 2016 – MOA Rally, Hamburg, New York
July 28-31, 2016 European Motorcycle Meet
- A number of members are attending the Vermont Rally this weekend.
- The organizers of the European Motorcycle Meet would like RSM to have a presence at next year’s event (it is the same weekend as the MOA).
- Club Officer elections are coming up. Need volunteers to come forward and take the reigns. The same people are filling these rolls. The current President, Vice President and Secretary are stepping down at the end of their term. See Tom, Don or Sandy if you have questions.
- Don will still continue to work on the activities; blood drive, winter film night, camping
- Minutes from July’s meeting were distributed. Motion was made, seconded and accepted by the membership present.
- No report
- Rumor has it the membership stands at 102.
- No report
- An possible event for next fall- a fall camp out at Northern Outdoors Route 201 Skowhegan, ME
- Has everything; restaurant, bar, different levels of accommodations; campground, cabins, tents on platforms, electricity
- First weekend in October is the last weekend of the season.
- Make it a ride-in; everyone makes their own arrangements
Motion to Adjourn
A motion to adjourn was made and seconded.
Respectfully submitted Sandy Peabody