Registration for the 2016 DownEast Rally
is Now Open. Register today so you don’t get shut out !
We sold out a month before the rally last year !!!
Mail In Forms can be Downloaded at the link below. Mail it in with your check or money order.
On Line Registration pay with (Credit, Debit or PayPal). Click on the link below. After you fill in the form click on “Send Now” and you will be sent to PayPal where you can enter your payment info. (There is a $2.50 per person on-line fee if you use this form)
Register Early this year to make sure you get into the 2016 DownEast Rally !
A note to our Canadian participants. Due to the high fees from our bank for currency conversion, we’re asking that you send your mail-in registration payment in U.S. Funds (Bank Draft or Money Order), or contact the Rally chair for other arrangements.
Please Review the rules (all rules will be finalized by February 1st) . . .
- Registration for all begins March 1.
- All rally registrations forms must be completed and include payment. (Check or Money Order, or PayPal)
- All rally registrations received without a completed form / payment will be returned.
- Rally registrations postmarked after May 1 will be subject to an extra $10 charge.
- No pets allowed at any time (Camp Ground Rules).
- No RV’s allowed (Camp Ground Rules).
- Registrants will be posted on the www.BMWRSM.ORG web site.
- No refunds will be offered for the 2016 DOWNEAST RALLY after May 5th. (We must plan for purchases for the Rally; i.e. lobster, etc…)
- Rally attendees accepted on a first come first serve basis. We can manage 175 guests.
- Rally registration process will close when 175 people have registered. After May 1st please call or send the Rally Chair an to verify there are still openings before sending in your mail-in registration form.
- Should you register and are unable to attend you may find a replacement for yourself. Please notify the Rally chair of your replacement.
- Canadian Registrants, we will not be able to accept your rally fee in Canadian Dollars (Our bank charges us a large fee for the currency conversion). We will only be able to accept a Bank Check or Money Order in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. Bank or contact the Rally Chair to make other arrangements for payment. You may also pay using our Credit Card / PayPal method.
Packing for the rally, or just checking out your camping gear, here’s a useful interactive motorcycle campers check list: Check List
We use Adobe Acrobat reader for maximum compatibility. If you don’t already have it, download it for free from Adobe.