Registration for the 2014 DownEast is CLOSED !
The Rally is Full !
Any Mail-in forms postmarked after April 23 will be returned.
It will be on a first received first served basis. If anyone cancels from May 1 to May 14, I will send them the contact info of first person on the wait list. They can work out a private deal and then contact me with the info on who will replace the person that canceled at the rally. We can work out differences in Saturday night meal selection at check-in.
If you would like to be added to the wait list. Please sent your contact info (Name, Phone Number and e-mail address) with the subject line “Wait List” to me at email@example.com .
Please do not show up at Check-in and expect to be allowed to attend the Rally !
A note to our Canadian participants. Due to the high fees from our bank for currency conversion, we’re asking that you send your registration payment in U.S. Funds (Bank Draft or Money Order), or contact the Rally chair for other arrangements.
Please Review the rules (all rules will be finalized by February 1st) . . .
- Registration for all begins February 1.
- All rally registrations forms must be completed and include payment. (Check or Money Order, or PayPal)
- All rally registrations received without a completed form / payment will be returned.
- Rally registrations postmarked after April 30 will be subject to an extra $10/$5 charge.
- No pets allowed at any time (Camp Ground Rules).
- No RV’s allowed (Camp Ground Rules).
- Registrants will be posted on the www.BMWRSM.ORG web site.
- No refunds will be offered for the 2014 DOWNEAST RALLY after May 1st. (We must plan for purchases for the Rally; i.e. lobster, etc…)
- Rally attendees accepted on a first come first serve basis. We can manage 175 guests.
- Rally registration process will close when 175 people have registered. After May 7th please call or send me an e-mailto verify there are still openings before sending in your registration form.
- Should you register and are unable to attend you may find a replacement for yourself. Please notify the Rally chair of your replacement.
- Canadian Registrants, we will not be able to accept your rally fee in Canadian Dollars (Our bank charges us a large fee for the currency conversion). We will only be able to accept a Bank Check or Money Order in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. Bank or contact the Rally Chair to make other arrangements for payment. You may also pay using our new PayPal method.
Packing for the rally, or just checking out your camping gear, here’s a useful interactive motorcycle campers check list: Check List
We use Adobe Acrobat reader for maximum compatibility. If you don’t already have it, download it for free from Adobe.