Registration for the 2016 DownEast Rally
is Now Closed. The rally is Full !
Register Early next year to make sure you get into the 2017 DownEast Rally !
A note to our Canadian participants. Due to the high fees from our bank for currency conversion, we’re asking that you send your mail-in registration payment in U.S. Funds (Bank Draft or Money Order), or contact the Rally chair for other arrangements.
Please Review the rules (all rules will be finalized by February 1st) . . .
- Registration for all begins March 1.
- All rally registrations forms must be completed and include payment. (Check or Money Order, or PayPal)
- All rally registrations received without a completed form / payment will be returned.
- Rally registrations postmarked after May 1 will be subject to an extra $10 charge.
- No pets allowed at any time (Camp Ground Rules).
- No RV’s allowed (Camp Ground Rules).
- Registrants will be posted on the www.BMWRSM.ORG web site.
- No refunds will be offered for the 2017 DOWNEAST RALLY after May 5th. (We must plan for purchases for the Rally; i.e. lobster, etc…)
- Rally attendees accepted on a first come first serve basis. We can manage 175 guests.
- Rally registration process will close when 175 people have registered. After May 1st, if you are sending a mail in form, please call or send the Rally Chair an to verify there are still openings before sending in your mail-in registration form. If the link to the On-Line form is still available there are still openings.
- Should you register and are unable to attend you may find a replacement for yourself. Please notify the Rally chair of your replacement.
- Canadian Registrants, we will not be able to accept your rally fee in Canadian Dollars (Our bank charges us a large fee for the currency conversion). We will only be able to accept a Bank Check or Money Order in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. Bank or contact the Rally Chair to make other arrangements for payment. You may also pay using our Credit Card / PayPal method.
Packing for the rally, or just checking out your camping gear, here’s a useful interactive motorcycle campers check list: Check List
We use Adobe Acrobat reader for maximum compatibility. If you don’t already have it, download it for free from Adobe.